Tears of joy are like the summer rain drops pierced by sunbeams. Perhaps all of these terms are pointing towards the same thing. Perhaps they are describing related yet different flavors.
Perhaps it is like mixing paint. A color theorist might be appalled to hear someone that is not trained in the nuances of colors say that something is pink when they see it as salmon. Perhaps it is like this with emotions. Having new words allows us to better articulate experiences and also to enhance our awareness of our subjective experience. The deeper we get into the nuances of emotions, it is like having a richer color set to work with when painting. Whatever the terms, whatever the chemical composition of the tears, and however varied the experiences that elicit such teary-eyed emotions, we all know the subjective experience in our hearts of being so moved that it comes sparkling out our eyes.
May you have many such beautiful moments in your life. What word or phrase do you think best conveys this unique flavor of tears? I'd love to hear in the comments below!
- Freelance Photography - The Freelancers Guide to Selling Your Photography?
- COLOURLESS LIVES!
- Poignant and powerful Blood Brothers ends in tears and cheers - The Scarborough News!
Live to the point of tears. The Topography of Tears Website. The Kama Muta Lab.
How Moral Elevation Creates Ripples. Does Awe Increase Altruism? Wonder Wednesdays. June 14, Moral Elevation. Kama Muta. Random Acts of Kindness. Helper's High. Positive Psychology. Share on Facebook. Share on Twitter. Featured Posts. January 17, Finding Beauty in the Ordinary.
- Ice, Pirates, and Lace!
- Soul Money!
- Tears of Poignancy (Paperback);
January 10, January 25, Recent Posts. Creating Environments to Blossom. January 31, The Wonders of Frost. Here's to Your Flourishing Year! January 2, December 24, December 6, November 15, Autumn Leaves Magic.
- Dont Give Up, Dont Ever Give Up: A Young Mans True Story of Tragedy, Patience, and Hope.
- Der Tag von Potsdam - Hitlers Aufstieg zur Macht zwischen Nationalsozialismus und Preußentum (German Edition);
- Zu: Thomas von Aquin - Summa theologica: Über den Krieg (German Edition).
- The Beginners Guide to Playing Better Golf. Learn How to Correctly Play the Game of Golf. Special Holiday Offer!.
- The poignant stories of families who think of others through their own tears and sadness.
- The Common Core Reading and Writing Curriculum (Grades K-5).
- Tender Tears - TV Tropes!
October 18, Wonders of the Seasons. October 11, October 4, September 27, January 3. December 2. November 1.
October 3. September 4. August 4.
July 3. June 4. May 5. April 3. March 4.
Poignant | Definition of Poignant at devyzuzyvoby.tk
As a mum myself I can only begin to imagine the stress and emotional turmoil these families have been through. Even at an event they could never have anticipated in their worst nightmares, they thought about other babies and left a lasting legacy in Georgia's memory. Many of our oncology patients and their families also work tirelessly to raise funds to support the care we provide to women who are diagnosed with cancer. Cancer is a cruel disease and affects many people. At Liverpool Women's we have dedicated teams who do a fantastic job supporting women diagnosed with cancer.
Patients past and present also support each other in various groups. We hear so much bad news these days that can make us think we live in a harsh and unfeeling world. But you only have to read about the warm hearts of all these people, supporters, patients, parents, families and friends, to realise how much unselfishness there is out there and the abundance of good will and desire of people to give back something in recognition of the help they received when they needed it most.
Related Tears of Poignancy
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved